- You can purchase the ESPN+ add-on for your Hulu account to watch live sports content.
- ESPN+ for Hulu costs an extra $6.99 per month.
- If you have Hulu Live TV, you already have access to both ESPN+ and Disney+.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
These days there are manyservices vying for our hard-earned dollars, and is enticing current and prospective subscribers with an ESPN+ add-on.
For just a few extra dollars a month, Hulu subscribers get access to thousands of live sports events, game replays, and original programming featuring famous sports personalities.
Here’s everything you need to know about what the ESPN+ bundle can do for you.
ESPN+ bundle on Hulu
Adding ESPN+ to your Hulu account means that you can watch thousands of live sports and events in the Hulu app.
The ESPN+ add-on costs $6.99 per month and requires a Hulu plan.
With ESPN+, Hulu users can watch thousands of events and exclusive original series right in the Hulu app. These include live sports events from MLB, NHL, college sports, and more.
It also includes ESPN+ Originals featuring some of the top names in sports, such as Peyton’s Places with Peyton Manning and Stephen A’s World with Stephen A. Smith.
How to watch your favorite shows using ESPN+
1. Sign up for Hulu and ESPN+. This can be done by choosing ESPN+ as an add-on to a Hulu base plan or signing up for The Disney Bundle ($13.99/month).
2. Watch ESPN+ content on Hulu by searching for it in the Hulu app.
Is ESPN+ free with Hulu Live TV?
Hulu Live TV includes both ESPN+ and Disney+ (plus more than 75 live TV channels) for $69.99 per month. They boast a no-hassle setup and no hidden fees, which makes it a tempting switch from cable.