- You can find your Amazon account URL in your account settings under the Account & Lists menu on the website.
- This profile page includes information about yourself, shopping preferences, reviews, and more.
- When you open your profile page, you can switch between a private view of the page and how others users see it.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Once you create an Amazon account, you get your own profile page, which you customize with personalized information about yourself, your shopping preferences, and more. It’s also where people can read reviews and recommendations you make on the website. Want to share this page with others? You simply need to find your Amazon account URL, which is found in your Amazon account settings.
How to find your Amazon account URL
1. Open Amazon in any web browser and log into your account if you’re not already signed in.
2. At the top of the page, move the mouse pointer over Account & Lists.
3. When the drop-down menu appears, in the Your Account section, click Account.
4. In the Ordering and shopping preferences section, click Your Amazon profile.
5. You’re now seeing your profile page. Copy the URL from the address bar at the top of the browser — this is your Amazon account URL which you can share with anyone.