- To watch YouTube TV on PS4 and PS5, you first need to sign up for YouTube TV.
- PS4, PS4 Pro, and PS5 are all on the list of supported devices for YouTube TV.
- YouTube TV is a streaming platform for live TV and on demand movies.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Back when Sony had its own live TV streaming service, PlayStation Vue, you weren’t able to watch other streaming services on your PlayStation. But now that PlayStation Vue is no more, you can watch, YouTube’s streaming platform, on your PS4, PS4 Pro, or PS5.
Here’s what you can do with YouTube TV on your PlayStation and how to watch YouTube TV on PlayStation.
Note: To watch YouTube TV on your PlayStation, you’ll need to sign up for YouTube TV first.
How to watch YouTube TV on PlayStation
1. Sign up for YouTube TV.
2. On your PlayStation, go to the Home Screen.
3. Open the app store. Search for and download YouTube TV.
4. Once the app is installed, log in to your YouTube TV account on your PlayStation.
5. You can now stream YouTube TV content on your PlayStation.
What you can do with YouTube TV on PlayStation
YouTube TV is a streaming platform that gives subscribers access to live TV (85+ channels, which vary depending on where you’re located), plus on demand movies and TV shows. Users can record shows to watch later without storage limits, and six accounts are included with each subscription.
Unlike traditional live TV services, YouTube TV doesn’t have a cable box, contracts, or hidden fees. It costs $64.99 per month, with an introductory offer of $54.99 per month for the first three months.
Some things you can do with YouTube TV include:
- Watch live TV without a cable box.
- Watch shows from more than 85 networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, and HGTV.
- Watch local sports and news channels.
- Watch from your smartphone, computer, tablet, or TV.
- DVR shows without storage limits. Recordings are stored for nine months.