- There are several ways to contact Apple Support via phone or computer.
- Apple’s main customer support phone number is 1-800-275-2273 in the US.
- You can also contact Apple Support using the Support website, the Support app, or by going to an Apple Store.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Apple devices are expensive, which means that if you encounter a problem, you’ll want to get it fixed right away. Luckily, Apple offers a variety of ways to contact their customer support team.
Here are the best ways to contact Apple Support and get help with any of your devices.
How to contact Apple Support by phone
Apple has a few different phone numbers, depending on what kind of help you need.
Their main phone number is 1-800-275-2273. This should be the first number you call for nearly any issue.
If you need help with Apple’s accessibility tools, call 1-877-204-3930.
If you’re an Education customer — for example, the representative for a school district that’s using loaned iPads — you’ll instead call 1-800-800-2775.
Enterprise customers should call 1-866-752-7753 for support.
And lastly, if you’re having issues with Apple Cash or the person-to-person payment systems in iMessage, call 1-877-233-8552.
How to contact Apple Support online
Apple also has a support website, filled with tools and tips. Navigate the menus correctly, and you can even talk to a customer support representative online.
Your first stop should be the Apple Support contact page.
1. Open this page and scroll down to We’re here to help, and then select the product you need support for. You can also select See more products for more options.
2. You’ll be presented with a number of common issues that users contact Apple about. Select one of them, and then pick a more specific issue from the list that appears.
3. Depending on the issue, you might be given troubleshooting tips right away, or brought to a page titled How would you like to get help?
This final page will have some new options. The best one here is Chat. Select this, and you’ll be paired with a customer support representative who you can work through the issue with.
If you don’t want to talk to anyone, check out Apple’s support website on your own. support.apple.com is their main support portal, and contains hundreds of articles on how to keep your devices running smoothly.
How to contact Apple Support through an Apple Store
Nearly every Apple retail store is staffed by “Apple experts” who can help solve common issues. If they can’t solve it, they’ll help you repair or replace your device.
To find the Apple Store nearest you, head to Apple’s retail list. Once you find your nearest store, click its location to find the exact address, store hours, and phone number.
We suggest calling ahead of time to make a reservation. This ensures that you get dedicated one-on-one time with an Apple expert, and lets you skip waiting in line for a free space.