- You can connect AirPods to Peloton exercise equipment through Bluetooth.
- To start the pairing process, tap Bluetooth Audio in the Peloton’s Settings menu.
- Press and hold the button on the AirPods case (or the noise cancellation button on the AirPods Max) until the status light flashes.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
No one wants to exercise without sound, so whether you’re working out to a Peloton class, watching a movie, or listening to music, Peloton offers multiple ways to tap into audio while you exercise. In addition to the integrated speakers and a jack to plug in wired headphones, you can pairaudio to any Peloton exercise bike or treadmill. You can even connect AirPods to your Peloton, as if your AirPods were any ordinary Bluetooth earbuds.
How to connect AirPods to a Peloton
1. Tap Settings at the top right of your Peloton display.
2. Tap Bluetooth Audio.
3. With the AirPods in their charging case, press and hold the button on the back of the case for three to five seconds until the status light flashes. (If you’re pairing the AirPods Max headphones, press and hold the noise cancellation button until the status light flashes.)
4. In the list of Bluetooth devices, find the AirPods and tap Connect.
After a moment, the AirPods and Peloton will be paired. Now when you open the case, the AirPods will connect automatically.