- You can change your Zoom profile picture through the app or website.
- In the Zoom desktop or mobile app, open your Settings menu.
- On the Zoom website, log in and head to the Profile menu.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
is designed for video calls where everyone on the line has a live camera feed of their face. But we all know there are times when you’d rather keep your camera off.
This is why Zoom lets you pick a profile picture, which will show up whenever your camera is turned off. It’s a great way to keep a professional look without staying on camera at all times.
You can add or change your Zoom profile picture in any version of the app, as well as on the website.
How to change your Zoom profile picture in the desktop app
These steps work for both the Mac and PC desktop apps.
1. Open Zoom and log into your account, if you haven’t already.
2. Click your current icon in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
3. Select Profile in the left sidebar, then click your current profile picture.
4. Click Change Picture and pick a new profile picture from your computer, then resize it and click Save.
Alternatively, when you’re in a meeting, hover your mouse over your picture and click the three dots that appear in the corner, then select Edit Profile Picture. The pop-up that lets you pick a new photo will appear immediately.
How to change your Zoom profile picture in the mobile app
Like before, this works for both the Apple and Android Zoom apps.
1. Open the Zoom app and log into your account.
2. Tap the Settings option in the bottom-right corner, then tap your account name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Profile Photo, then choose whether you want to take a new photo or pick from your existing photos.
4. Pick or take your new photo and crop it, then hit Done.
How to change your Zoom profile picture on the website
The Zoom website gives you the most control over your account settings.
1. Head to your Profile page on the Zoom website, and log in if you need to.
2. Click your current profile picture, then click Change.
3. Pick a new picture from your computer or phone, then crop it and select Save.