- You can cancel your WWE Network subscription from your account page on a web browser.
- Once you cancel your WWE Network subscription, you’ll be able to keep watching until your next billing date.
- If you subscribed to WWE Network through a third-party service, like Apple or Roku, you’ll need to cancel directly with them.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
With a subscription to the WWE Network, the official streaming service of the WWE, pro wrestling fans can watch live matches, documentaries, animated features, and more. But if you’ve decided the $9.99 per month price point isn’t worth it, you can easily cancel your subscription.
If you signed up for your subscription through Roku, or through the mobile app, you’ll have to cancel directly with them. But if you signed up for the Network through WWE.com, you can cancel easily with your computer — here’s how.
How to cancel a subscription to WWE Network on a computer
1. Using the web browser of your choice, navigate to WWE Network’s website and log into your account.
2. If your browser is in full screen mode, navigate to the top-right corner where the profile icon is, and click “My Account.” If your window is minimized, you might need to click the three bars icon in the top-left, then select “My Account.”
3. You’ll be taken to your “Account Summary.” At the very bottom, click “Cancel,” located under the words “Cancel Subscription.”
4. On the next screen, click “Continue to cancel.”
5. Click “Cancel” again to finalize your choice. You can also fill out the “Before You Go” survey if you like.
Your subscription should now be cancelled. You can continue to watch all your favorites on WWE Network until the billing cycle runs its course.
If you’re tempted to undo your cancellation, you can click “Continue your subscription” on the cancellation confirmation screen, or on your Account Summary page.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How much is WWE Network? How to access the wrestling streaming service for free or as a paid subscriber
How to watch ESPN on your Roku device with an ESPN or ESPN+ subscription
Yes, Hulu has ESPN — here’s how to watch ESPN on Hulu with the Hulu + Live TV subscription
How to hide sports scores on YouTube TV to avoid spoilers on games you’ve recorded
How to watch Hulu + Live TV on an Apple TV device