- Bixby Home is a landing page for Bixby commands and tutorials found on any Samsung device that includes the Bixby voice assistant.
- You can start Bixby Home by pressing the Bixby button (or the side or Power button, depending on your device).
- At one time, Bixby Home was highly customizable, but Samsung has greatly simplified the page.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Bixby is the voice assistant for Samsung devices, similar to Siri on Apple devices and Alexa on Amazon products.
If you have a Samsung phone or tablet, you have a choice of voice assistants because it also includes.
What to know about Bixby Home
There are several ways to access Bixby. You can summon the service by saying “Hi, Bixby,” or you can open the Bixby Home page. Bixby Home gives you access to many common Bixby commands and offers tips, tutorials, and advice for getting the most out of Bixby.
How to open Bixby Home
You can open Bixby Home by pressing the Bixby or side button, depending which button your Samsung device includes. Both buttons are located on the side of the device under the volume control, but each works slightly differently by default: To open Bixby Home using the Bixby button, press the button once. To open Bixby Home with the side button, double-press the button. You can also reconfigure these options; see our guide to Bixby for details.
Recently, Samsung has reduced the importance of the Bixby Home page and generally the only way to reach it is via one of these buttons. If you have an older device, though, you might be able to open the Bixby Home page by swiping to the left from your device’s Home page. Here’s how to turn Bixby Home on or off:
1. Tap and hold any blank part of the home screen.
2. Swipe to the right until you see the Bixby Home page. If the page to the left of home is Samsung Free, it has replaced Bixby Home and isn’t available on your device.
3. Slide the switch at the top right of the screen to turn Bixby Home on or off.